Good ideas are sometimes easier to duplicate from others. Here is a sharp list of useful blogs of skilled investors. I used some of their picks in my portfolio.
- Elementary Value : a good blog for educating you on fundamental analysis. There are ome nice ideas on OTC Markets too.
- The Individual Investor’s Edge : a pretty new blog with strong analysis.
- NoNameStocks : plenty list of microcaps, some of them are real opportunities. Analysis apply only on OTC Markets with pretty illiquid stocks.
- DIY Investing : many free podcasts with author’s of sites above. Useful in car or in the bus while you go to work.
And for French readers :
- Le Projet Lynch : a good value blog on French market.
- Les Daubasses : good fundamental analysis, some of their picks are free.
- Valeur Bourse : recent Japan stocks reviews are pretty good.